Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

MY GOD HEALS THE SICK

MY GOD HEALS THE SICK
   I have heard a lot of my television preachers talk about God healing the sick this week.  It was not just one preacher, but several of them.
   Why am I discussing this?  I know three girls who are battling with cancer:  one has a recurrent cancer-she lives in Indiana; one just had surgery for breast cancer-stage 4, with mets- she lives in Texas; one is my sister, who is taking chemotherapy for metastatic cancer-she lives in Louisiana.  My son was diagnosed a couple of years ago with type I diabetes.  There is a girl in Alabama who is married to a long time friend of mine who has been close to death for a long time but now is doing better.  I know people who have seizures, chemical dependency, severe arthritis, throat cancer, heart disease; My friend in the Dallas area has skeletal-muscular atrophy-she was born with this condition and cannot physically perform her activities of daily living.
   Most of the people I have mentioned do not have my sympathy, but they have my prayers.  I know my God is in control and has healed them.  They are a living ministry.  They have witnessed to many due to their condition.  I wait upon The Lord to have the healings manifested so all who have been witnessed to will see His power and grace.
   Maybe He will return soon with America experiencing the greatest revival ever known to mankind.  I don't know what tomorrow brings, but I know who holds tomorrow.  So, I pray for the healings to be accepted and seen by all.  And I pray for America.  I pray for forgiveness for me, my family and friends, and my country.  I pray for revival for my country that He will be glorified.  I pray for this upcoming Presidential election, that His will be done.  Every Christian American needs to vote against the Democrats, who did not even want God in their convention.
   WAKE UP, AMERICA!! 
   What are your thoughts?

You are also invited to follow Oma at http://omaslife.blogspot.com, and http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment