Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A BLESSING FOR AMERICA

A BLESSING FOR AMERICA

   I have received good news today.  On September 1, 2012, there was born unto us a baby girl, Marissa Jade Sterling.  As I was in the spirit on The Lord's Day, it was revealed to me that this child is a blessing for her family.  Her Great-Grandmother is in a fierce battle with stage 4 metastatic cancer.  This child is a blessing for her family.  This child's Mother is my name sake. This child is a blessing for her family.
   This child is also a blessing for this nation.  God has formed this child in her Mother's womb.  He knows the plans He has for her.  I received the Word that this child is a blessing for her family and this nation.  God wants to bless and not harm us, and He has given us this child....a girl! 
   This is not counter to His teachings:  He has blessed through women throughout history:  Esther, The Virgin Mary, the Prophetess Deborah, etc.  Keep your eyes on Marissa and remember my words as my God has given them to me.


You are also invited to visit with Oma at http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com and http://omaslife.blogspot.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment