Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

GOD IS SO IMAGINATIVE

GOD IS SO IMAGINATIVE
   I was driving today when I started thinking about my God and His creative hand in my life.  I began thinking about my body, the human body, all the interaction that occurs within the body between all the systems:  the neuro system, the circulatory system, the digestion system, etc.  Who could possibly design a machine as complex and wonderful as the human body?  Who could possibly imagine such a thing?
   Then I contemplated how human beings, created in the image of God, have so much more than any other creature.  And we have souls that have been breathed into our bodies by our awsome God!
   I just praise Him for all the good things He has done and for creating me, loving me.  It is like His entire focus was just for my benefit, He loves me so much!  I can never, never, never give Him even as much as He has given me.  I praise You, Lord and I thank you so much.  Lord, the daily cares of this world have surely been clouding my eyes.  I love you, Lord.  Help me every day to focus my energy on showing everyone who looks at me to see You.  You are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment