Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2015

I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING TO EAT

I WAS HUNGRY AND YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING TO EAT
 

   I have had my family members offer financial assistance to me personally.  My facebook posts encouraging donations to this ministry have given the false impression that I am in dire need.  Rest assured, I am doing fine.  I have learned to be content no matter my circumstances.  In fact, all of my needs are more than met.  Thank you all who care about me so much.

   I have been soliciting for donations for this ministry, not for myself.  I have four Christians lined up right now who are in need of help.  When you go to our "One Year Anniversary" page, you will see that Christians have been helped financially and in other ways, by this ministry since the inception.  It is to the point, that I am planning to go out into the community to do my fund raising.  

   What good is it to be a part of the family if you are starving or loose your home?  I have posted about the responsibility of the family in this blog in the past.  We are children of The Most High God.  We are to help one another.  So, let us work while there is still daylight, because the night is coming!

   Anyway,  relax.  I am fine.  And I will use what ever resource is available to me to help my brothers and sisters in Christ.
 
   Matthew 25: 34 - 36 (NIV):   34) "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.  35) For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36) I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'




   What are you doing?  Are you spreading The Good News via a blog of your own?  Do you conduct fundraisers on your own for your church?  What actions do you take on your own to further The Kingdom.  Leave us a comment about what you are doing or would like to do.  We would love to hear from you.  Let us encourage one another.


You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com  and http://omaslife.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment