Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CHRISTIANS, GOVERNMENT, HOMOSEXUALS

CHRISTIANS, GOVERNMENT, HOMOSEXUALS
 

   I shared this post from Allen West on my facebook.  I do that so my "friends" can see what is going on in the world of politics. 
You'd think SecDef Hagel might be concerned about the fact the Army has only two combat-ready brigades. But he's more worked up about ID cards for same-sex National Guard couples. Unbelievable: http://allenbwest.com/?p=1189

You'd think SecDef Hagel might be concerned about the fact the Army has only two combat-ready brigades. But he's more worked up about ID cards for same-sex National Guard couples. Unbelievable: http://allenbwest.com/?p=1189

Here is the reaction from one of my "friends":

A letter to an ignorant person, if you don't like what I say in this. Fucking delete me! Please.

" It's ignorant cunts like you that are bringing down this country and the world. Unlike your kind, I don't believe in fairy tales. Your taking advice on how to live and be controlled from a 2000 year old comic book. Your "holy book" that dictates your life, is missing more information than the official 9/11 report. The Christian bible was mistranslated several times by governments that took power after it was stolen from a religion that was stolen from a religion that was based off of the Egyptian religion that derived from Sumerian religion. So stating that your comic book is divine and absolute is ignorant in itself. Explaining the unexplained with the unexplainable is idiocracy. Have you even read the book of Enoch, or are you so concerned with that one part of Leviticus. Have you ever worked on the sabbath, if so your book says you need to be pu...t to death. How about pork or catfish, ever eaten that? If so your god wants you to die. Because if you want to go off of that to say a man should not lay with another man, then most likely you are a bigger sinner than the homosexual. It's people like you that have drove me into my misanthropic beliefs. I wish one day everyone can live in peace, but until religion is dropped by the human race we will always have people like you looking down on people that have no choice who they love or who makes them happy to be with. Most of those people are too kind hearted and lovable to stand up and call people like you cunts, so I stand up for them. I don't have to prove to any bible thumper that I'm a good person, so I get the honor of reaming the assholes of bigots. So go ahead and tell me I'm going to hell, I'm not scared, because if all the gays go there, it'll be a hell of a lot more fabulous than your "heaven".
  Today, there is a post at www.Breitbart.com, about Diane Feinstein admitting that Sharia Law is the end game for the Obama Administration.  The title of the post from December 2, 2013 is "Feinstein:  Jihadists Will Stop Hating the West Only When They Achieve Sharia Law.  The sad fact of the matter is that ignorance breeds ignorance.

Here is an excerpt.  You can read the rest of the article at Breitbart:

Feinstein: Jihadists Will Stop Hating the West Only When They Achieve Shariah Law

Yesterday was a red letter day--or perhaps it should be called an Islamic green letter one--for U.S. intelligence. For the first time I can recall, the top legislator on a congressional oversight committee actually made clear what motivates our enemies in what used to be called euphemistically the “War on Terror,” and what Team Obama now dubs even more opaquely as the effort to “counter violent extremism.”

This breakthrough came in the course of a joint appearance on CNN’s State of the Union by the chairpersons of the Senate and House Intelligence Committees, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI), respectively. The media seized on the ostensibly big news from their remarks: bipartisan agreement that the United States is at greater risk of terrorist attack today than two years ago.


 
 
    See, Christians love the sinner and point out the sin.  The sin could be adultery, homosexuality, lying, stealing, etc.  We are messengers, not the execution squad.  We believe that you can change your actions.  When I go to bed at night and I am black, and when I wake up in the morning and I am black, and all through out the day I am black, there is nothing I can do to change the fact that I am black.  But when I actively have sex with a child or the same gender or with someone other than my spouse, I have the opportunity to change my actions. 
   As a Christian, I do not live under The Law.  I live by Faith that my Savior has died for ALL of my sins.  I choose to modify my behavior, my actions to glorify my Father for His mercy in placing my sins on the alter of the cross, thus removing the penalty from me.  We believe there is only one sin that is "unpardonable", and we are not the ones to convict or execute.


What are your thoughts?  You are encouraged to leave a comment.

You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaslife.blogspot.com and http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment