Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WISDOM

WISDOM

    Maybe it is time to have a conversation about wisdom.  Wisdom is different from knowledge.  Wisdom is gained with experience and with an active relationship with my God.  Any idiot can read a book or search the internet and gain knowledge.  It is how you apply that knowledge that determines if you have wisdom.
    In the mid-seventies, I was under the care of an ob-gyn doctor.  I was pregnant.  This doctor came in and asked me if I wanted to kill my baby.  I asked him if he performed abortions.  He said, "no", but he was mandated by law to offer me that option.  He would have to refer someone else to kill him.  Of course, abortion is not an option for me.  My concern is that I don't want to be under the care of a doctor who believes in killing patients!  If he would kill my baby, he would kill me and/or my parents.  It is really simple:  you respect life and your oath to "do no harm" or you don't.  You can't have it both ways.
      Those who believe in abortion won't think twice to destroy you.  Life means nothing to them.  So, when talk show hosts or movie stars or Presidents or any other idiot tries to tell you that we need to re-direct our attention from abortion to some other topic, let me assure you that this topic determines one's "world view".  "DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE SON OF MAN?"  Did your God create life?  Do you want God kicked out of your political party?  Thank you, but I am proud to "cling to my guns and religion"!
    I will never again hire any doctor without first knowing where he stands on abortion.  I tell you the truth, if he/she says, "I wouldn't kill my baby...but", that means they have no respect for life.  I will shop around.  I will hire nobody without first knowing their view on abortion, which determines their world view. 

What are your thoughts?

You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com and http://omaslife.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment