Translate

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

CONNIE, FROM 2012

The following was posted by Connie while she was battling cancer, which she succumbed to in 2018.  Her life had meaning and she had purpose.

doosptrenS28h08271mf nu067901t7J,g282l09 e 
My journey from womb to coffin has been written with Mercy's pen.  Your Hand of Grace has guided every step of my life.  Even when I was crazy on the back of a Harley Davidson...You kept me balanced.  You protected me each time death looked at me.  You spared my life for some unknown reason.
Each stepping-stone I crossed, You held my hand.  You brought me through the fire with out even a smell of smoke.  GLORIOUS.
And as I face another valley, I know You have already been there.  I am not afraid.  I will proudly and boldly cross the valley with full armor and climb up the MOUNTAIN OF GOD!
All I ask is that I do it to please You!  To make You proud of me!  To show everyone that it isn't about us-------IT'S ABOUT YOU, LORD!I WILL SERVE YOU AS LONG AS I LIVE!  AMEN!!!!
What about you? How is your life going? If you want a life of joy and purpose, click here to discover how: https://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/p/path-to-salvation.html





No comments:

Post a Comment