Translate

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

THE BATTLE IS ON

THE BATTLE IS ON


June 29, 2016

   On this day, I have begun an intense battle for you.  I have prayed for you daily for a number of years, but today marks a turn in the war.  I am committed to my war room.  I have quietly enlisted a surge of troops to assist in this battle.  There is none who is more important than you.  It is for you that we have the troop surge, that we have stepped up our attack.

   I quote the Archangel Michael from the movie "Michael", "BATTLE!" We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12 KJV. Praying in the forth watch for you.  You are important to me and you are even more important to The Author and Finisher of your soul. He does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and of a sound mind 2 Timothy 1:7

   From this day forward, your name shall be "Joy".  "For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:  the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  Isaiah 55:12  KJV



   I have already received a word 4 days ago! Here it is from Pastor Scott at Grace Church/Humble, Texas:

http://livestream.com/accounts/4115195/events/2282049/videos/127816903


  I will wait for you as long as it takes.

You are encouraged to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment