Translate

Sunday, December 6, 2015

HAPPY HOLIDAYS/MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY HOLIDAYS/MERRY CHRISTMAS



   Well, I have figured out what offends me about nobody knowing what "holiday" this is.  You are encouraged to spend your money buying a "holiday" gift, put up a "holiday" tree, attend "holiday" parties, etc., etc., etc.  Am I the only one who is offended by all of this garbage?  Words matter.  This is not a "holiday" season.  It is Christmas season.  It is also not Xmas season.  Do you see the difference?
  
   I am offended by the masses taking Christ out of the season.  I have had people who I respect call it a holiday season and then try to defend and reason why they did it.  I had sooner hear you drop the "f" word than to wish me a happy holiday.  It just makes me think you are too stupid to figure out which holiday we are celebrating.
   
   If you can tell that this is a touchy subject for me, you are right.  So, if you find me on the book of the face or see me on the streets, do not wish me a happy holiday.  I am keeping Christ in my Christmas.  As for me and my house, we will worship The Lord.  How about you?



You are encouraged to leave a comment with your thoughts on this site.

You are also welcome to visit Oma at http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com  and http://omaslife.blogspot.com.  



No comments:

Post a Comment