Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

THE NINE HARBINGERS


THE NINE HARBINGERS
I am reading a book by Jonathan Cahn titled, The Harbinger.  This is an amazing subject, one which is very timely.  One of the comments on the back of the book reads:  "Before its end as a nation, there appeared in ancient Israel a series of specific omens and signs warning of destruction--these same Nine Harbingers are now manifesting in America with profound ramifications for  America's future and end-time prophecy."

  I have already covered the first three of the harbingers.  I really don't want to divulge the story, even knowing how busy Americans are.  I really want you to purchase the book and invest your time in reading it.  Mine also came with a video.  I will wait until after I finish the book to view the video.  You can order yours at www.theharbingerbook.com

   The scripture we have covered so far is Isaiah 9:10.  We have covered Nineveh, Iraq, and Assyria.  I really encourage you to get the book and read along.  With the forty days of prayer we are currently observing, it potentiates the importance of what America is going through.

You are also invited to follow Oma at http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com, and http://omaslife.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment